Deep, dark red hues are a perennially popular colour for wedding bouquets, regardless of season, and can be paired with so many complementary shades. Burgundy red is a deep berry shade, inspired by the colour of the wine which hails from the Burgundy wine region in France. So if you’re in search of burgundy floral inspiration for your own big day blooms to show your florist, then look no further. Here, we’ve rounded up the most beautiful burgundy bouquets from our real brides featuring lots of fabulous colourways and floral textures to complement their personal style. Pinterest boards at the ready!
1. This stunning bold bouquet by O’Reilly Flowers is overflowing with romantic tones and burgundy magic. See more here.
2. This Halloween wedding was the perfect mix of beautiful details and vintage romance. The bride’s bouquet of both fresh and dried dark red flowers, finished with feathers and grasses and texture oozes personality. Check it out here!
3. Pink and red is a hot look and we love this mix of burgundy, crimson, fuchsia and purple. See more here!
4. So much style at the romantic Castle Leslie Estate, featuring a bouquet with Malaysian chillies! Niamh incorporated a lot of rich red tones throughout her day but focused on a fuller, foliage-filled bouquet with burgundy blooms. See the day in full here!
5. This glistening wedding day even featured a groom in burgundy velvet. To match the warm tones Ashling infused her bouquet with a mix of roses, dried flowers and pampas grass. Get inspired more here!
6. Crimson and deep reds mixed with soft peaches – this bouquet and flower crown are a total knockout! See more of this rustic barn wedding here.
7. If you are a fan of deep reds and vintage style, you’ll love this wedding! Red hanging amaranthus, plump red roses, red eucalyptus make up the magic in this floral-filled wedding day. This real wedding is regally rouge affair – view more here!
8. This charming day featured gorgeous red roses and ‘something blue’ bridesmaid dresses and the two shades marry perfectly! We love the ribbons tying the look together, see more here!
9. This early spring wedding at Cloughjordan House featured stunning bridal style inspired by the bride’s grandmother, a chic burgundy, black and blush palette that we simply adore! A cascading bouquet full of earthy greens and moody roses to complement her rose headpiece. Get inspired here!
10. Kerianne’s bouquet had a subtle touch of red warmth in her oversized blossoms and ribbon. The autumnal wedding day showcased a blush pink and deep burgundy colour palette that was soft, sweet and romantic. See more here!
Looking for more? Check out our bridesmaid post on How to Style Burgundy, Cherry and Scarlet & Red Bridesmaids Dresses here!