Whether you’re rocking a new sparkler, looking for some engagement season manicure inspiration (we’re not judging!), planning your winter wedding nail look, or you simply want pretty festive nails, we’ve got you covered! We’ve rounded up our favourite festive and winter wedding nail ideas, perfect for brides, bridal parties and guests! Whether you want something classic or statement, chic or sparkly, there’s a manicure here for everyone!
1. Scrap the traditional French manicure and go for something a little more festive like this gold celestial mani by Maggie Lento.
2. We’re swooning over this fiery copper and icy silver glitter pairing in shades ‘Like Future’ and ‘Like Spark’ by Paint Box.
3. Festive nails to make admirers green with envy! Sammis Manis created this look using Essie’s ‘Off Tropic’ and ‘No Place Like Chrome’.
4. Nail designer Torello created this look for Cushnie et Ochs by taking a classic ivory manicure using Christian Louboutin’s ‘La Favorita’ and adding edge with a delicate silver band. You can easily recreate the look yourself with metallic nail tape.
5. We’re totally digging this glitter #dotticure (yes it’s a real term!) by Betina R. Goldstein using the Concrete Glitters Collection from Essie.
6. Simple, sleek and stunning, nafabby created this beautiful burgundy tip design using ‘Teddy’ and ‘Manhattan’ from The GelBottle Inc. for an understated winter look.
7. We’re loving this simple swipe of glittery, gold polish, the perfect way to add a little sparkle. We also love how great it looks on short nails!
8. Gold glitter makes even more of a statement when sprinkled over a black base. This nail look by Cass Marie Beauty would be perfect for any festive or New Year’s celebration!
9. A cosmically cool mani by Rita Remark for Essie using limited edition Essie shades in ‘It’s Not You’, ‘It’s Mercury’ and ‘Liquorice’.
10. We love this Frozen-inspired nail look from Lauren Conrad, which is super simple to DIY.
11. If you can’t rock a bedazzled mani during the festive season, when can you?! We’re loving this bridal pearl look by Cassandre Banel for Lulus.
12. The most perfect twinkly nails over a matt sheer base by Cass Marie Beauty!
13. Is there anything more festive than a red manicure? Be winter wedding ready with a red manicure like this chic, half-moon manicure, which works just as well on short or square nails. The colour is Essie’s ‘Not Red-y for Bed’.
14. This subtle graphic festive manicure by Paintbox features a negative-space design in a stunning colour combo of emerald green and a swipe of sparkling silver.
15. Add a splash of festive metallic to a neutral base like this look from Essie using shades “Little Peony” and “Mad Women”.
16. A super chic version of the classic French mani using liquid gold base by Yoyo Nails using Painbox.
17. Decorate your half moon with a festive red shade over baby soft pink like these beauties by created by Cassandra Banel.
18. These nails are gift wrapped to perfection in these classic Christmas colours by Lolo Nail Edit using CND.
Follow us on Instagram for more style and beauty inspiration!