Do you need a diamond ring to propose? In a word… no! Many people feel The Fear about choosing the wrong engagement ring, and would prefer to make sure that the ring they’ll be wearing on their finger – for life! – is one they truly adore. With that in mind, it’s no surprise that promise rings (also referred to as proposal rings or token engagement rings) have become super popular in the last few years. The idea is to have something gorgeous, and personal to pop the question with. So here, we’ve picked out 23 beautiful designs you can shop right now, to inspire and help you find the perfect token engagement ring or promise ring for the one you love. By the way, if you already have your dream engagement ring, these pretties are also gorgeous first anniversary gifts (hint, hint)!
Gorgeous Promise Rings to Shop Right Now
1. From Here to Eternity ring by Natasha Sherling. Available in both sterling silver (€85) or 9ct gold (€140).
2. Victoriana heart signet ring from Alex Monroe. Gold plated (£174) or silver (£144).
3. Gold plated silver ring set with an oval blue topaz by Beatriz Palacios (€140).
4. Lakshmi Ring in recycled 9ct yellow gold with 24 white diamonds by Zoe & Morgan at Loulerie (€999).
5. Flow Pebble rings by Miriam Wade (€80 – €350).
6. Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf pearl ring in sterling silver from Tiffany & Co (€600).
7. Electric Goddess Sun Ring by Rachel Jackson. Available in 22 carat gold plated sterling silver (€77.95) and sterling silver (€65.95).
8. Gold single diamond ring from MoMuse (€325).
9. Sterling silver princess-cut promise ring from Fields, €39.50
10. Juvi birth stone token ring in clear quartz. Available in gold vermeil (€79) and sterling silver (€69).
11. Solid 9ct Gold & Diamond mini round ring by Oscar Graves (€149).
12. ‘Love’ ring by Alex Monroe. Available in sterling silver and gold plate (from £105).
13. Celeste India Ring by PDPAOLA. Sterling silver finished in gold plating (€30).
14. Solid white gold Promise Me diamond ring by Chupi, €489. Also available in 14ct yellow gold.
15. Famous Letter Ring by Bittersweets NY from Catbird. Message is customisable and available in 14ct white, yellow and rose gold (€243).
16. Men’s large Ahava signet ring by Zoe & Morgan, (€880)
17. Rose gold rainbow stacking ring by Rosie Fortescue Jewellery (£60).
18. Gold and diamond custom script ring by Sydney Evan. Available in yellow, white and rose gold ($1805 for five letters).
19. Timeless Wish Tiara Ring by Pandora. Available in sterling silver (€69) and rose gold and yellow gold plated (€99).
20. X-shaped Gucci Running G Ring from Paul Sheeran. 18ct yellow gold with diamonds (€1,200).
21. Oval Sapphire and Diamond Multi-Stone Ring by Bespoke Diamonds (€995).
22. Handmade Loop Ring by McCaul goldsmiths in 18ct yellow gold (€1,071.95).
23. Lab grown Sapphire and Diamond Promise Ring by Commins & Co. Available in white, rose and yellow gold, as well as platinum (€550-€700).
Ready to find your ring? Check out our essential guide to all things engagement rings or follow us on Instagram for more inspiration!