Bachelorette trip ideas your bridal party will die for
Categories Bachelorette + Shower
There are are so many things from your engagement you’ll want to relive again and again, and to say the bach is one of them is an understatement. While there are tons of ways to pull off a killer bachelorette without leaving your town, there’s nothing like packing your bags and heading out on a girls trip for a few days away! These bachelorette trip ideas are equal parts luxury, party, and of course R&R, your whole bridal party is sure to find something to love.
1. Napa, CA is not *just* the perfect bachelorette party destination for the wine connoisseur. It’s a great spot for catching up and spending QT together (especially if some of you are traveling from different places) and soaking in amazing views and lovely weather. What’s more, it’s a stellar place to be any time of year. (photo via Dashing Darlin)
2. Love the idea of a wild Las Vegas bach but want to make it a bit more special? Hire an event designer or florist to deck out your hotel with surprises the bride will never see coming! This Vegas bachelorette was a total surprise for the bride, complete with a giant balloon install and tons of treats.
3. Pay a visit to The Pink House in Austin, TX, a pink paradise that sleeps 12 and comes with a pool and firepit. Just outside of the city, the property is near great breweries and wineries, and you can drive or Uber into town for a day or night out in Austin.
4. Want to leave the States? Plan a girls’ trip to a luxury resort in Punta Mita in Mexico, the perfect vacation spot to enjoy resort amenities and venturing out to eat and shop in Sayulita. See our guide to Punta Mita here!
5. Book the gorgeous casitas at the Cactus Moon Lodge in Texas Hill Country. Both a vacation rental spot and event venue, this is the ultimate escape for brides looking for a luxe, tranquil vibe among an impeccably designed property and garden setting.
6. What would a list of bachelorette trip ideas be without Palm Springs? Bring a tropical theme to this coveted desert spot with our five tips for a Palm Springs bachelorette!
7. Glamping was a passing trend for some, but the folks at Under Canvas have transformed the idea into a truly thoughtful and memorable adventure, no matter which of their ten locations you choose. This is the perfect trip to provide adventure, tranquility, and luxury all in one. (Btw, it’s perfect for an elopement, too.) (photo by @alinatyulyu)
8. Plan a retro bachelorette party at a cool Joshua Tree Airbnb, like this event planner did for her sister’s bach trip!
9. If you’re local to Arizona or prefer it to Palm Springs, why not party poolside at The Saguaro Scottsdale? We have a whole guide to bachelorette trip ideas at this colorful Scottsdale spot.
10. Journey to coveted Mexico beach town Tulum for for everything from luxe stays and spa treatments to beachside glamping to jungle adventures and so much more. It’s a paradise for foodies, art and culture buffs, and luxury travelers and adventure seekers alike! (photo via Be Tulum)