Best for Dried Flowers: The Bouqs Co.
- A colorful mix of dried bouquets to choose from
- Arrangements last between one and three years
- Sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
- Customer support is available seven days a week
- No free shipping on one-time orders
- Same-day delivery is only available in select zip codes
Why It’s the Best
As beautiful as fresh flowers are, they don’t last long. Dried flowers, on the other hand, are preserved to last up to three years and still manage to retain some of their bold color. The Bouqs Co. offers a handful of dried arrangements among their dozens of fresh bouquets, and some of the florals featured include strawflower, baby’s breath, terracotta wheat, and preserved palms. Options typically range from about $80 to $105, plus delivery fees.
In addition to one-time bouquets, The Bouqs Co. has very flexible subscription plans that can save you up to 30 percent on each individual arrangement. Should you decide to sign up for a subscription, you set the delivery frequency (your options are weekly, biweekly, monthly, or bimonthly). Also included are the company’s plant and fresh floral offerings, and customers get to choose which one they receive in every shipment. Even better, all of the blooms from The Bouqs Co. are grown on Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, which must practice sustainable flower growing methods and protect workers’ rights in order to receive a seal.