We’re painting this post pink with a romantic splash of colour courtesy of some inspiring grooms! While black and navy suits, are ever popular, grooms are embracing the world of colour, and pink is the colour driving this fresh and fabulous look by far. With so many shades to choose from, pink groomswear can be the perfect fit for all seasons and wedding themes. It looks great in textures from linen to velvet, and looks incredible in loud prints of paisley and florals.So to help you decide whether pink could suit – pardon the pun – for your big day, we’ve gathered the best looks featuring grooms in pink. Let’s take a look!
1. Sleek and chic! This groom paired his casual look with a pair of trainers and an open-tie shirt. The pink may be warm, but this groom is oh-so-cool!
2. Rouge and blush! This winter groom introduced a secondary romantic shade of burgundy to complement his pink suit, the perfect pairing!
3. With his textured wool suit and paisley tie, this groom did not hold back in letting his individual style come through!
4. If you’re jonesing for a more retro style, then we can’t think of a better inspiration than the above! Check out his custom-made shirt. Groovy baby!
5. A mix-and-match of colours might be the ideal substitute for those who don’t want to wear all pink! This groom paired his pink suit jacket with chinos and a polka dot bow tie.
6. We adore everything about this laidback groomswear style! The floral patterned jacket paired with pale pink linen trousers with a striking pop of red against a crist white shirt work so well together.
7.Black-tie dress code? Bingo! Go velvet for a rich and luxurious feel and complement it with a bow tie for that classic style!
8. A perfect salmon hue for a coastal wedding. A lovely style for a destination wedding – and check out those velvet loafers!
9. Hello perfect peachy pink! Cool-toned grey and black accessories keep this look feeling contemporary and slick.
10. This dreamy combination of a dark tie and trousers against the dusty pink suit jacket is the perfect balance for black-tie romance!
11. A pink tuxedo with black accents – we are sold!
12. We can’t get enough of this mauve suit! Neutral, yet colourful – the perfect in-between for your pink groomswear!
13. A three-piece suit for the truly daring groom – the mandarin collar and rich print really set this one apart.
14. Real groom chose a pink-sand coloured suit, and added his own fashionable flair with an abstract metallic and turquoise waistcoat and a black silk cravat. A super stylish groom, if we ever did see!
We Have Lots More Great Groomswear Style Posts to Check Out: