Wedding planning can be a stressful and one of the most important aspects is finding the perfect venue to say “I Do” that checks off all of your boxes.
With the fall wedding season just around the corner, take a look at the venues around Monroe where you can plan your perfect wedding whether you’re looking for an upscale option or something more low-key.
Known as “the venue with the view” you can say your vows with some of the most beautiful views in Northeast Louisiana as the backdrop. Bayou Landing offers a spacious floor plan of over 5,000 square feet with three unique options to choose from.
- 50 years of combined experience in Event and Venue Management, Catering and Food Service.
- Two interior levels and a winding, outdoor multi level deck over scenic Bayou DeSiard.
- Exposed beams and natural colors.
- Setup, breakdown and cleaning services with tables and chairs included.
- Full bar services with licensed Bayou Landing bartenders.
- Security officers available.
- Suggestions for florists, photographers, videographers, bakeries, music and more.
- Wedding coordinators.
For more information on pricing, availability and contact visit the Bayou Landing website.
A Monroe favorite, Aubrey Hall provides the perfect space if you’re looking for a more formal, uptown-style wedding. This venue located downtown boasts its versatility with its period influences and contemporary furnishings to stage any type of wedding look.
- Unique warehouse space featuring three distinct views of the Monroe skyline.
- Original red brick walls, polished pine floors and heavy timber construction.
- Fully catered sit down and cocktail package options.
- Capacity is 250 people for a sit down events and 350 for a stand up cocktail party.
For more information on pricing, availability and contact visit the Aubrey Hall website.
More: New Calhoun destination winery and vineyard offers Northeast Louisiana wines, food, music
Vantage Rooftop Garden Venue
The Vantage State Building was built in 1925 that is a six story structure built of reinforced concrete and steel faced in tapestry brick and trimmed in stone. The banquet room is the perfect spot to hold your reception for your big day while the rooftop garden offers extraordinary 1920’s elegance with modern day conveniences.
- Indoor reception area.
- Outside balconies.
- Bride’s Room.
- State-of-the-art lighting system.
- Tables and chairs.
- Food prep room.
For more information on pricing, availability and contact visit the Vantage Venue website.
Hamilton House Inn
Hamilton House is a two story historic building in downtown West Monroe where you can hold your intimate nuptials. This quaint venue is the perfect spot for an intimate yet inviting atmosphere on your big day.
- Capacity is 10 – 150 people.
- Chairs and tables included.
- Gallery event space with bed and breakfast packages available.
For more information on pricing, availability and contact visit the Hamilton House Inn website.
Meredith G. White is the arts and culture reporter for the Shreveport Times. You can find her on Facebook as Meredith G. White, on Instagram and Twitter as @meredithgwhite, and email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.