This will be an unforgettable wedding for many of the guests!
An unlock bride has shared a video of her wedding disaster when her bouquet of flowers went up in flames.
Emily Jackson shared the clip to TikTok which showed her and her new husband walk up to a table full of candles in front of their guests at their wedding reception.
After being instructed to put her bouquet in a vase in the middle of the table, Emily leaned over the candles to set it down.
However, guests began to shout in horror as the bouquet caught on fire on the table.
Emily was left in shock as the photographer ran to the rescue to grab the bouquet and quickly stamped out the flames.
Once the fire was out, the guests then began cheering and laughing at the unbelievable event.
Watch the moment below:
@emilyljackson Redemption since TikTok took it down for unsafe acts ##HoldMyMilk #weddingfail #ohno #weddingbouquet #oops #foryou ♬ original sound – Emily Jackson
The video has been viewed nearly 2 million times, with Emily sharing it again at the begging of the year to mark it being her most viral video of 2021.
A lot of viewers praised the photographer in the video and her quick thinking that stopped the fire from turning into a bigger disaster.
In one of the TikTok comments, a user called Molly claimed to be the photographer in the video writing: “I’m the photographer thanks for the love guys. Two things – she was told to put the flowers there she isn’t dumb, and don’t worry I wasn’t mad at them clapping for the guy! I got plenty of praise haha”