A wild video showing the moment an oblivious wedding guest continued to dance as a fire blazed behind him has gone viral on social media.
The video was posted to Twitter last week by Thomas (@ThomasMightSnap), who wrote: “This is how drunk I’m tryna [sic] be at my wedding.” It has amassed over 13 million views and thousands of replies from viewers who thought the viral moment was hilarious.
According to Insider, there are five types of fires: Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D, and Class K fires. Class A fires, such as the one seen in the aforementioned wedding video, are “the most common type of fire.” Thankfully, they are also the easiest to extinguish.
“[Class A fires] involve solid combustible materials such as wood, paper, cloth, trash, or plastic,” Insider explained. “You might start Class A fires intentionally when lighting a match or starting a bonfire. An unintentional Class A fire could result from knocking over a candle, a stray spark from a fireplace, or a lightning strike on a tree.”
A video showing an oblivious wedding guest dancing as a fire blazes behind him has gone viral on social media. Despite the flames, the man eventually extinguishes the fire by stomping it out.
To extinguish a Class A fire, individuals should use a water or foam fire extinguisher, Insider advised. In events where fire extinguishers aren’t immediately available, individuals can use water.
Fortunately, the fire from the now-viral wedding video was extinguished, though neither a fire extinguisher nor water was used in the process.
The clip opens with the man dancing to I’m Too Sexy by Right Said Fred with a sparkler in each hand. As he approaches another guest, however, he accidentally sweeps one of his sparklers over a grass centerpiece, causing a fire.
“Fire! Fire!” someone shouted. Other guests started to scream, too, but the man kept dancing.
When the man finally notices the flames, he drops his sparklers, brushes the centerpiece onto the ground and stomps the fire out. After the fire is fully extinguished, the man throws his hands up and resumes his dancing.
Viewers loved the video and couldn’t help but crack jokes.
“That man was having the time of his life while everybody was screaming,” el padrino wrote, followed by two laughing emojis.
“Bruh looked at them flames like they challenged him to a dance battle,” Shad Amar tweeted.
“Don’t worry everyone, I’ll just use my (checks notes), fireproof hands to deal with it,” Lord Edward said.
Sandra Dianne joked: “I want to be this happy when my life is going to s**t.”
As it turns out, this wedding isn’t the first to go up in flames.
In May, a bride and groom deliberately set themselves on fire in a spectacular wedding exit stunt. A bride went viral in October after accidentally setting her bouquet on fire during her first dance with her husband.
And in September, a couple’s wedding venue was set ablaze by indoor fireworks.