We’ve teamed up with Glasgow’s newest wedding venue, The North Rotunda, to offer you the chance to WIN a fabulous wedding reception in the heart of Glasgow.
This call goes out to any couples whose wedding celebrations were disrupted by the pandemic – or engaged couples who are looking to take the leap but haven’t quite got around to planning!
For those of you ready to get hitched soon – here is what’s on offer with this great competition:
– In house ceremony (celebrant organisation not included)
– Room hire for The Finnieston Room and The Dome
– Canapés’ on arrival
– 3 course wedding breakfast and drinks package, plus buffet for later in the night!
PLUS The North Rotunda have teamed up with a whole host of amazing Scottish suppliers to make your day getting hitched goes off without a hitch!
Bridal hair and makeup, wedding flowers, piper, DJ, centrepieces and finishing touches, kilt hire and much more are all included or have partial coverage in this winning package – see terms and conditions for full details!
The winners of this competition will need to be ready to take the leap – as you can choose from four wedding dates for this prize: Saturday 11 September, Saturday 18 September, Saturday 25 September or Saturday 2 October, 2021. The venue will work with you to get everything organised in time, but brides and grooms will still need to organise the legal certification and celebrant for their marriage.
HOW TO ENTER
From Monday August 2 until Friday August 6, 2021 we’ll be printing codes inside your Daily Record.
All you need to do is collect TWO codes and enter them on the form below to enter.
Competition closes at 5pm on Sunday August 8, 2021 and the winning couple will be contacted by 5pm on Tuesday August 10, 2021.
Please read the full terms and conditions below the form before entry for full details of the prize.
Terms and Conditions
1) Competition closes on Sunday August 8, 2021 at 5pm and one winning couple will be picked at random from all suitable entries. Couple will be contacted upon winning and the details in the terms discussed with them. If the prize is deemed unsuitable, another couple will be randomly selected to receive the prize.
2) Prize based 50 day & evening guests. Additional guests will be charged accordingly. Date subject to availability & management discretion. Dates of availability are: Saturday 11 September, Saturday 18 September, Saturday 25 September and, Saturday 2 October, 2021. Couples must be available on these dates. 3 rd party suppliers offer is valid based on minimum numbers, contact supplier directly if minimum numbers are exceeded.
3) On winning the prize, the couple are required to meet with the venue to discuss the wedding plans. Any suspicion of foul play may result in the prize being withdrawn. .
4) By entering this competition, you confirm that you understand a celebrant must be available and arrange by the couple on your date to complete the legal portion of the marriage ceremony. Celebrant is not included and the Daily Record and The North Rotunda take no responsibility for organising this. Legal paperwork must be submitted at least 28 days before marriage date within the Glasgow City Council district for venue marriage. This prize can be used by couples who have previously had a civil or religious ceremony but have not been able to celebrate with a reception.
5) The winning couple must be available to take part in post-competition publicity as required, this involves appearing in paper and photographs
6) Third party suppliers included within the value of this prize are as follows:
Make Believe Events: , 5 centrepieces and an archway / Aimee Bridal Couture: voucher for £150 off a full price bridal gown of your choice, subject to terms and conditions. / Macgregor and MacDuff: / 2 free Kilt hires for the Groom and his best man./ NC Hair: Bride, Bridesmaid, Mother of Bride and Flower girl hairstyles./ Handsome Jacks: The Groom and three of his party can claim haircuts and bread trims. / Makeup By Debbie : the Bride, two Bridesmaids and the Mother of the Bride. / Papercut Posies: Place cards, table names and welcome sign. / Fresh Entertainment : / Wedding DJ and Selfie Wizard / Scotia Pipers: Piper to welcome your guests / Wedding Flowers By Susan : 1 bridal bouquet (or 2 if 2 brides) / Up to 3 bridesmaids’ bouquets / Up to 8 buttonholes .Up to 2 corsages/ Hair flowers if required
7) The venue (The North Rotunda) has the right to change or amend the prize package as required, however a suitable replacement will be provided. Standard venue terms apply. A selection of wedding dates will be provided for consideration if those highlighted are unsuitable. Any additional wedding services and package upgrades can be discussed with the hotel.
8) The winning couple are responsible for organising logistics associated with 3 rd party suppliers provided as part of this prize.
9) Normal competition rules apply, see www.dailyrecord.co.uk/rules for details
10) All prizes are non transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash alternatives. The competition is only open to new wedding bookings, an existing booking will not be able to transfer.